Can we create an audio story when the contributors are distributed around the world.
This is initially a feasability project to see what is required to produce
a cohesive audio product with distributed resources.
Lines are recorded by actors independantly, and collected so that an audio engineer can
assemble the final product.
- Scripts will be prepared in a digital format.
- Actors are given an iPhone application to interact and record lines.
- Audio Engineer can standardise audio, assemble, and add effects.
- Publish through standard podcast infrastructure.
Join the Project
We need the following roles filled:
- Co-ordinator: Tim Potter
- Audio Engineer: Dan Poole
- Programmer: Tim Potter
- Sound and Music: Dan Poole
- Graphics: TBC
- Marketing: TBC
- Script Writer: Daniel Sullivan
- Author: TBC Now Open
- Voice Actors: TBC Now Recruiting
If you are interested in joining our project, please contact
- About 2 hours of free time.
- An iPhone/iPad running IOS 13 or later.
- A dropbox account.
- A quiet room to record in.
- An email address that will be used for co-ordinating,
iPhone beta testing and dropbox.
The project proposal is available under the following link: